<body>

♥ The Princess

♥Name Denise:D♥.
B-day 20th Nov.
School Don't wanna tell ya.
Age 13 .
Wants to learn how to Tango!
Email : Click Here
Friendster(not yet) : Click Here

♥ Cravings

Sweets! .
Guys!.
pink? .

♥ Tagboard

.

♥ Exits


Links
♥ Click ♥
2e1
Afiqah
Riny
Fuzzeh
Lavelle
Namira
Daphh
Savannah
Yi Zhen
Claudia
♥ Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009

♥ Music

♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥


9.you Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
More at MP3-Codes.com
Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits

Designer: MilkyPoop
Base Code: Agnes Tammy
Image: DeviantART
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Princess ♥

ok... I've finally been given a real challenge!

A POEM ON GUILT... :S I've never been guilty before, never... hmm...
Riny... I'm grateful, at the same time, gonna die.... hmm... guilt....
I don't know if this poem will sound like guilt, or just sorrow, but I'm giving it a shot...



A heavy stone had been put on her,
by law she would be deemed 'murderer',
she had to run; far away,
never to see the light of day.

She packed and left with the wind,
hoping never to be seen,
but like a scar on her skin,
she could never escape her sin.

Innocence grew a distance,
she knew in an instance,
justice would be served,
and indeed she was cornered.

She began to see illusions,
the dead had come for vengence,
she only saw crimson,
and her end beyond the horizon.


damn this sucks....



Princess ♥ You
2:21 AM