<body>

♥ The Princess

♥Name Denise:D♥.
B-day 20th Nov.
School Don't wanna tell ya.
Age 13 .
Wants to learn how to Tango!
Email : Click Here
Friendster(not yet) : Click Here

♥ Cravings

Sweets! .
Guys!.
pink? .

♥ Tagboard

.

♥ Exits


Links
♥ Click ♥
2e1
Afiqah
Riny
Fuzzeh
Lavelle
Namira
Daphh
Savannah
Yi Zhen
Claudia
♥ Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009

♥ Music

♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥


9.you Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
More at MP3-Codes.com
Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits

Designer: MilkyPoop
Base Code: Agnes Tammy
Image: DeviantART
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Princess ♥

it's the WORSE day of my life!! you wanna know why?! because it's not friday the 13th and I'm having the

SCREWIEST LUCK EVER!!!
that's right folks! I've been having shit for the whole day!!!
1. My specs broke ..oh the joy... don't you think that's great?! I can't see!!! for the whole of lit I was cracking my eyeballs just to seee the words!!! SHIT!!!
2. I nearly failed lit!!! I tell you!!! I LOVE LIT!!! lit is the best subject(after science) but I love it! and how can I fail?! you know why?! I can bet you miss shahzea marked my script unfairly or she's got horrible eyesight to tell love from complete idiocy!! DAMN!!!!
3. I got jabbed/hit/knocked/konked (whatever that makes you happy) in the head by my best friend!!! WHO YOU ASK?! WHO YOU SAY?! well eat shit you super-demented fiend!!!! it's ain't a who you blasted nit-wit!!!
it's an IT you shit-eating, nut-babbling, nose dribbling, worldy
illogical JACK-ASS!!!!
It's my best friend the tennis ball...and it got thrown by none-other than the infamous worldy unreknown biatch it the whole wide world : Addy oh the joy...-.- makes me puke my acids out that's what, saves my breath anyway... if you're reading this and you feel offended,
SUCK IT IN AND LEAVE ALL THAT CARBON DIOXIDE
IN THERE TILL YOUR HEAD BLOWS UP,
OR
YOU CAN SEND YOURSELF MARS AND HAVE A
LOVELY TIME UP THERE RAPIDLY LOSING ALL
YOUR OXYGEN AS THE PRESSURE IN YOUR
FUCKING BODY IS LOST AND YOU START BLOWING
UP WITH YOUR GUTS FLYING ALL OVER THE
PLACE!
EAT SHIT!!
Thank you, NO actually, no thank you, you guys have made this day so bad, I can't even get over it.. so this is what I'll do, I'll keep cursing till I'm happy, and if you're not happy,
GET LOST! You dick-sucking moron! and if you are happy,
kudos to you :D but if you're still not happy, I hope you can
jump off the building and die! I can voice MY OWN PERSONAL
VIEWS ON MY OWN BLOG, if you don't like it, get lost
because you can't seem to accept other people's views and ideas
you lost-cause!



Princess ♥ You
12:05 AM