<body>

♥ The Princess

♥Name Denise:D♥.
B-day 20th Nov.
School Don't wanna tell ya.
Age 13 .
Wants to learn how to Tango!
Email : Click Here
Friendster(not yet) : Click Here

♥ Cravings

Sweets! .
Guys!.
pink? .

♥ Tagboard

.

♥ Exits


Links
♥ Click ♥
2e1
Afiqah
Riny
Fuzzeh
Lavelle
Namira
Daphh
Savannah
Yi Zhen
Claudia
♥ Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009

♥ Music

♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥


9.you Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
More at MP3-Codes.com
Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits

Designer: MilkyPoop
Base Code: Agnes Tammy
Image: DeviantART
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Princess ♥

arghh!!! I did about 30 minutes of leg lifts(not 30 mins straight..-.-) and my legs are soo sore.. but it's fun!!! XDXD I'm insane... :P but I'm a PRINCESS who is PRICELESS! I am the best! and I want a handsome prince who won't make me go jogging after dinner in the morning is okie but at night is just morally insane!!! GRR!! Haha! I'm so retarded today.. :P I need to calm down.. whew... tired...

I just wanna look at my future prince and make dinner for him!! EEEEEEEEEEE I'm soo excited over marriage... o.O I AM insane... T.T I don't wanna be insane!! I'm a princess!!! niaaaa!!!

Hmm... no on'es giving me any ideas... T.T and I don't know

what to write about! just give me any idea!! Like writing about

sex or something( I can't write about it because people will start

scolding me if they see it :S )siggh.. so I need YOUR IDEAS

because it means that you approve of the topic I'm writing on!!

now before i freak out!


GIVE ME SOME IDEAS!!!!
thank you. and have a nice day.. :D



Princess ♥ You
5:04 AM