<body>

♥ The Princess

♥Name Denise:D♥.
B-day 20th Nov.
School Don't wanna tell ya.
Age 13 .
Wants to learn how to Tango!
Email : Click Here
Friendster(not yet) : Click Here

♥ Cravings

Sweets! .
Guys!.
pink? .

♥ Tagboard

.

♥ Exits


Links
♥ Click ♥
2e1
Afiqah
Riny
Fuzzeh
Lavelle
Namira
Daphh
Savannah
Yi Zhen
Claudia
♥ Memories

♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009

♥ Music

♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥


9.you Found Me - Kelly Clarkson
More at MP3-Codes.com
Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits

Designer: MilkyPoop
Base Code: Agnes Tammy
Image: DeviantART
Image Host: Photobucket


♥ Friday, February 20, 2009

The Princess ♥

ahh... sweet serenity!!!

this should last me a while... i think.. I'm a very indecisive person. and um.. I'm still new to this..
Well.. I'll start with a nice poem, i think..

Be silent for this night,
just one night,
let me see the radiance,
one which no one has seen.

Hush now my baby,
let me dye this world,
this cruel world,
into a diamond's crimson.

There my little dove,
your soul is so pure,
how can i taint it,
how could i have such intentions.

Fret not my little rose,
your very sight is warmth,
the sights you lay on,
will be none other.

Shh.... don't disturb me.. I'm tired... GWAAH!!



Princess ♥ You
5:48 AM